Sunday, May 12, 11:00 am–3 pm
- Grilled Marinated Vegetables
- Tomato, Basil, Bufala Mozzarella Salad
- Beet Salad, Goat Cheese, Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Chopped Salad, Romaine, Green Beans, Chickpeas, Egg, Pancetta, Blue Cheese
- Raw Bar Display: Oysters, Jumbo Shrimp, Crab Claws
- Selection of Imported and Domestic Cheeses
- Assorted Italian Meats, Prosciutto, Salami, Cotto Ham
- Spring Onion Soup
Main CourseSelect one
- Free-Range Statler Chicken Breast, Creamy Mashed Potato, Haricot Vert, Garlic Herb Sauce
- Seared Organic Salmon, Sundried Tomato-Mascarpone Orzo, Charred Tomato Battuto
- Pan Seared Sea Scallops, Carolina Gold Rice Grits, Leeks, Basil Oil
- Prime Top Sirloin, Gorgonzola Risotto, Spinach, Port Wine Sauce
- Gulf Red Snapper, Organic Mushroom, Glazed Turnips, Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Fresh Maine Lobster Ravioli, Basil Cream Sauce
- Veal Scaloppini, Roasted Potato, Braised Kale, Organic Mushroom Sauce
- Spagettini, Kobe Beef Meatballs, Basil, Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Tagliatelle, Slow-Braised Brandt Beef Short Ribs, Asparagus, Port Balsamic Glace
Buffet of Desserts
$50 per person
- Please note that not all ingredients are listed.
- *These items are served raw or may be cooked to order. The State of Georgia suggests that raw or undercooked meats or seafood may increase your risk of food borne illnesses, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- We do our very best to keep the menus on our website current. However, due to daily changes in product availability & quality, menu items may vary or not be exactly as they appear on our website. Please call or email us to receive a copy of today’s menu.
- We offer a selection of homemade breads, desserts, ice creams, and sorbets from our own bakery.
- We purify our water, ice and coffee with Premium Aqua Health Filter System.
- A 19% gratuity will be added to parties of 7 or more.