Cooking Class: Seafood 101
Saturday, May 25, 2013, 11:00 am
Learn from the experts! Instruction will be provided by Davio’s Boston Executive Chef Stephen Brown & Davio’s Corporate Chef Rodney Murillo.
Learn how to prepare striped bass, shuck Kumomato Oysters, prepare a rub and marinade through this demonstration and hands-on cooking class.
All class attendees will receive:
- Class with begin with coffee and biscotti
- One hour of expert instruction & demonstration
- Striped bass and oyster tasting paired with wine (for those 21+ yrs)
- Gift Bag containing:
- Six oysters
- Dry rub
- Recipes for two rubs and two marinades
- $100 Davio’s voucher* (with $165 ticket only)
Praise for Davio’s Cooking Classes
“Just wanted to let you know that we had a great time in the gnocchi making class. We had such a great time that we wrote about it on our blog. Please take a second to read it here http://blog.2hungrychix.com/. We are so excited to visit again that we actually have reservations for tomorrow night.”
Meghan McGrath and Caitlin Levesque
The 2 Hungry Chix
$165 per person including $100 Davio’s voucher†
$85 per person without voucher
Interested participants should email their reservation requests to email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number, and number of participants. Reservations must be confirmed and you will be called to provide payment information and receive final confirmation.
View the Boston Herald’s coverage of a Davio’s cooking class!
- †All sales are final and non-refundable.
- *Davio’s voucher valid through August 25, 2013, has no cash value, tax & gratuity not included. Entire voucher must be used in one visit — no balance will be issued.